neděle 18. září 2011

2011-08-13 Tequila trip


Our saturday trip began already on friday evening, because the organisators threw a party so our livers could get used to it...Even though the start was scheduled for half past nine, I was the first of the students there, when I came at eleven. This evening is also the source of my terrible experience with michelada. At about 1a.m. it was very hard to get to the bar, so I, very responsibly, went home at half past one (the bar location was better than ideal, about three minutes walking from my flat).
In the morning I woke up early to catch the bus departure without any problems. After getting a bag with some snack and a great t-shirt "Yo no quiero agua, yo quiero tequila.", I found out there are two different trips that day and this isn't the right one.
After finding my group we hit the northwest road to Tequila. Our actual journey began quite finne, everybody got a can of coke with tequila and half the way there was somebody going round the bus and pouring tequila. Just before stop another delicious can and then the town tour.
excellent drink...
Tequila square
After the walk they drove us to a distillery. They showed us what to do with agave, gave us some samples to taste and a lunch after that. Then some of us participated in a typical mexican entertainment - pinata. The chosen one drank a shot of tequila, was blindfolded, spinned a few times and started to hit the pinata with a stick. I guess the pictures are much better than my explanation.
El jimador
an attempt to hit pinata
So the link to the gallery is here: http://kubakozlik.rajce.idnes.cz/2011-08-13_tequila/
And also a video from the trip I found: 



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat